Overview of the Program
U.S. Citizenship Preparation, and Get Ready for College & Career are current offerings.
Who We Serve
Anyone 18 years and older is eligible to enroll
In response to the need for trained and literate employees, we offer specialized English as a Second Language and Adult Basic Education classes on-site at local businesses. These classes, paid for by the employer, reflect the efforts of management to address the literacy needs of their workers.
- Instruction is designed to be practical and immediately useful
- Classes are taught by experienced professionals
- Small class size ensures acquisition of skills
How to Enroll
Register Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM at the Adult Learning Center’s Main Office, 4 Lake Street, Nashua, NH 03060
For more information or to register, call Marie Hendra, 603-882-9080 x 2201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Offer
United States Citizenship
Students prepare for the U.S. Citizenship examination. There is no cost for the class.
- When: Day classes held on Tuesday afternoons from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- When: Evening classes held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: 4 Lake Street, Nashua, NH
Get Ready for College & Career
Get Ready for College & Career is a free program designed to prepare students for a successful college experience.
- When: Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Where: Nashua Community College, 505 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH