The Adult Learning Center’s Early Childhood Adventures Program offers high quality, affordable childcare for children from 6 weeks through pre-kindergarten.
We are accredited by NAEYC, the highest credential awarded to childcare centers nationwide.
Who We Serve
Early Childhood Adventures serves children from six weeks old through pre-kindergarten.
We offer full time care, Monday through Friday from 6:30am-5:30pm, year round.
We are open from 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM, year-round.
Our curriculum is designed to stimulate children’s physical, social, emotional and language growth through play. Our professional staff provides a nurturing, safe and predictable environment that invites children to be actively involved in their learning, to make choices, to observe and to succeed.
Our daily schedule offers a balance between active and quiet times, large and small group activities, indoor and outdoor play, and child-initiated or teacher-facilitated activities.
- Our teacher/child staffing ratios exceed state guidelines.
- Nutritious breakfast, hot lunch and snacks are served daily through our USDA program.
- A clinical child psychologist provides guidance to parents and staff.
- Our bright air-conditioned facility is safe and inviting, and our colorful playground promotes development of physical skills and exploration of the outdoors; our gymnasium is available during inclement weather.
How to Enroll
Parents may call the childcare office for an appointment to tour the facility and meet the staff:
603-882-9080 x216 or x2222
What We Offer
- Infants – Babies (6 weeks to 12 months) are encouraged by our philosophy that infants “can do.” We provide a nurturing, warm, stimulating environment.
- Infant/Toddlers – The older infant and younger toddlers (12 months – 2 years) learn through “messy art” projects, manipulative materials, and nursery gym. We sing, play, dance, and read with children to develop their language skills.
- Transitional Toddlers – Our older, physically active toddlers (2 years 9 months – 3 ½ years) are exploring and on the move – both indoors and outside.
- Preschool – Children (3 ½ – 4 ½ years) learn through “play with a purpose” in an environment that invites them to manipulate materials, ask questions, and find answers.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 ½ – 5 ½ years) learn the skills they need to succeed in school. Structured centers, activities and themes give children pre-reading, writing and math skills to get ready for kindergarten.
For more information or to register for our programs, please contact our Child Care Coordinator, Jane Marquis (603) 882-9080 x 2216 , or via email at: email@example.com
Tuition is based upon the age of the child. Subsidy is available for qualifying families through the NH Division of Human Services. Please call for our rates. Click here to register your Tuition Express account for making online payments.