The Computer Technology Program helps prepare students for a wide variety of jobs in the business and medical fields, as well as helping students to improved their overall computer skills.
Who We Serve
The Computer-Medical-Accounting Program is set to provide office-skills training to individuals seeking to improve their skills, and for people seeking careers in business, accounting and payroll for business, QuickBooks skills, medical skills, and Coding Certification courses to obtain their CPC® Certification.
Our Computer Technology Program is licensed by the State of New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission
Our Technology Center Offers:
- Affordable classes
- Professional staff
- Personal – hands on, self-paced classes with one-on-one instruction as needed
- Current equipment and software
- Begin classes any day
- Open, rolling registration
- Take one or several courses
Arrange your class days to be 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week, based on your schedule
All classes are 9-12pm daily, Medical classes flexible. Schedule with instructor.
How To Enroll
Registration is open – call for an appointment.
Click here to see a complete class schedule and cost for each program.
What We Offer
Now Offering Coding Certification Courses!
- Computer Essentials
- Keyboarding & Speed Development
- Keyboarding Refresher
- Microsoft Word 1, 2 and 3
- Microsoft Excel 1, 2 and 3
- Microsoft Access 1, 2 and 3
- Microsoft PowerPoint 1, 2 and 3
- Microsoft Outlook
- Group Instruction
- Quick Courses – Word, Excel, PowerPoint *Call 603-882-9080 for more details
Medical Courses* Flexible and/or 9-12 daily.
Click here for class schedule
*all medical courses teach H1PPA guidelines
- Coding for Certification
- Test Prep for Coding Certification
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Terminology/Anatomy
- Medical Office Procedures
- Medical Insurance Billing
- Medical Insurance Coding – Basics
- Accounting Basics
- Payroll Accounting
For more information about Computer Technology Training call Nancy Heinlein at 603-882-9080 x230 or email email@example.com