Welcome to School Age Adventures – before and after school care that is fun, safe, affordable and right in your neighborhood school!
Who We Serve
The ALC School Age Adventures program provides before and after school care to elementary school children in the Nashua, Merrimack, Hudson, Litchfield, Hollis schools. The ALC also runs an after school program at Hudson Memorial Middle School. We strive to promote healthy social and academic development of children, while allowing parents to work knowing their children are safe and happy.
- Start time is 6:40 AM in all Nashua Schools, and 6:30 AM in all Merrimack, Hudson, Litchfield and Hollis Schools.
- Breakfast is provided to all students attending the before school programs. Snacks are provided to all students attending our after school programs.
- Our after school programs run from the close of the school day until 6:00 PM.
- Our School Age Adventures programs operate on the same calendar as your School District, with coverage for delayed openings and scheduled early release days. Our program is closed on days schools are closed.
- Our staff-to-child ratios exceed NH State childcare guidelines.
- “Homework Club” supports academic achievement.
- All children participate in developmentally appropriate indoor activities, outdoor activities, games, cooperative play and enrichment activities during our program hours.
How to Enroll
Enrollment packets may be downloaded (see link below) or you may request a packet in person at our 4 Lake Street, Nashua, New Hampshire location.
Parents must enroll/re-enroll their child every school year. Prior participation does not guarantee a child’s eligibility for the new school year. Enrollment begins during the first two weeks of May for the following school year. Please enroll your child early, as many programs fill up and may have a wait list. Completed enrollment packets should be sent along with a check made out to the Adult Learning Center at the address listed below. Enrollment forms should not be given directly to the Site Directors and/or support staff members at the school programs.
Completed enrollment packets, immunization records, proof of annual physical, and payment should be mailed, faxed or provided in person to:
Adult Learning Center
ATTN: School Age Care Office
4 Lake Street
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Weekly cost varies depending on your child’s schedule. We do offer sibling discounts. Tuition assistance is available to qualifying families through the State of New Hampshire’s Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS).
For more information, contact the Adventure Club office at 603-882-9080 x212. Our direct fax is 882-8045.
Ask about our week-long February, April and Summer vacation camp programs!