Registration for all School Age Care programs for the 2017-2018 school year will begin in May, 2017. Enrollment forms and more information concerning open enrollment will be available in mid to late April. Please check back at that time. Thank you for your patience.
Welcome to School Age Adventures – before and after school care that is fun, safe, affordable and right in your neighborhood school!
Who We Serve
The ALC School Age Adventures provides before and after school care to elementary school children in Nashua, Merrimack, Hudson, Litchfield, the Hollis Primary School, and Hollis Upper Elementary School. The ALC also runs after school programs “Club Mid” in the Hudson Memorial School and Elm Street Middle School in Nashua. We strive to promote the healthy social and academic development of children, and to help families by allowing parents to work knowing that their children are safe and happy.
- Breakfast is provided to all students attending the before school programs. Start time is 6:40 AM in all Nashua Schools, and 6:30 AM in all Merrimack, Hudson, Litchfield and Hollis Schools.
- Snacks and drinks are provided to all students attending our after school programs in the Nashua, Merrimack, Hudson, Litchfield, the Hollis Schools. Our program run from the close of the school day until 6:00 PM in these School Districts.
- School Age Adventures operates on the school calendar, including delayed openings and scheduled early release days.
- Our Staff-to-Child ratios exceed NH State childcare guidelines.
- “Homework Club” supports academic achievement.
- Developmentally appropriate indoor and outdoor activities and games; cooperative play and enrichment.
How to Enroll
Enrollment packets may be downloaded (see link below) or you may request a packet in person at our 4 Lake Street, Nashua, New Hampshire location.
Parents must enroll/re-enroll their child for our program every year. Prior participation does not guarantee a child’s eligibility for the new school year. Enrollment begins in mid-May for the following school year. Please enroll your child early, as many programs fill up and may have a wait list status. Completed enrollment packets should be sent along with a check made out to the Adult Learning Center at the address listed below. Enrollment forms should NOT be given directly to the Site Directors and/or program staff at the school(s).
Completed enrollment packets, immunization records, proof of annual physical, and payment should be sent or provided in person to:
Adult Learning Center
ATTN: School Age Care Office
4 Lake Street
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Cost varies depending on your child’s schedule. We do offer a sibling discount. Tuition assistance is available to qualifying families through the State of New Hampshire’s Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS).
For more information, contact the Adventure Club office at 603-882-9080 x212. Fax is 882-8045 Ask about our holiday, vacation and summer camp!